National Cancer Conference
- Study Shows Active Older Adults Have Better Physical and Mental Health October 20, 2020
- American Cancer Society's 100+ Year Fight to Save Lives from Breast Cancer Gets Boost from Fashion Retailer, Buckle October 8, 2020Buckle to sponsor Denim Days to support the American Cancer Society's lifesaving work.
- New Study Finds Largest Population Increase Among U.S. Adult Electronic Cigarette Users is in Younger Adults That Have Never Smoked Combustible Cigarettes October 5, 2020
- Breast Cancer Screening is Still Important During the COVID-19 Pandemic September 30, 2020October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and The American Cancer Society is urging women to talk to their doctors to find out what's best for them
- Statement on the Death of Supreme Court Justice and Equal Rights Champion Ruth Bader Ginsburg September 19, 2020
- Published on Oct 13, 2016
Robert Andtbacka, MD, CM of the Huntsman Cancer Institute, Salt Lake City, UT discusses the use of oncolytic viruses at the 2016 World Congress on Cancers of the Skin (WCCS) and the Congress of the European Association of Dermato-Oncology (EADO) in Vienna, Austria.
Health Care Forum “War on Cancer” (March 30th 2017-Singapore)
Related ArticlesOncolytic targeting of androgen-sensitive prostate tumor by the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV): consequences of deficient interferondependent antiviral defense - Research Article (Biomed Central)
Childhood virus RSV shows promise against adult cancer. - Science Daily
CZ BioMed licenses children’s virus turned anti-cancer agent. - San Antonio Business Journal
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Kocal Consulting Corporation Announces Collaboration with South Korea’s Largest Hospital to Develop New Cancer Treatment Well Marker Bio Co. Ltd., a biotech division of Asan Medical Center of South Korea, signs Memorandum of Understanding with CZ Biomed Corp. and Kocal … Continue reading