RVLYSIS(R) – Within the scope of oncolytic virotherapy.
- Genetically engineered oncolytic virus that selectively kills tumor cells.
- Tumor cells are destroyed while normal cells are unharmed
- Safer to use than its wild-type virus.
- Selectively Induces apoptosis in tumor cells
- Allows interferon (IFN) to achieve high local concentration upon local administration
- Local IFN limits viral replication in normal cells
- Induces Systemic Anti-Tumor Immune Responses
We currently have 8 products in our clinical pipeline.
- Broad patent coverage in the US, Europe and Asia.
- Broad spectrum of antitumor by RVLYSIS® cover the top 8 cancers.